Dios Dlite – Our client, an innovative indigenous manufacturer of guilt-free products, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Locations: Mainland and Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in search of effective field representatives to join the Sales team. As the field representative, you will increase brand awareness, develop expansion strategies, and prepare sales reports. You will also be required to keep abreast of market trends and answer any questions and queries professionally.
- Manage sales, merchandising, exhibitions, and programs across the territory
- Manage products by collecting purchase orders, checking product positioning on shelves, checking the stock level, and following up on payments with customers.
- Present, promote, and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Following up with prospects and existing customers on their needs.
- Provide periodic feedback/reports to the sales supervisor on all activities and efforts.
- Conducting market research and attending industry events where networking is possible.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and competitors
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of OND, HND degree, or equivalent.
- Must possess at least 2-year experience in the FMCG Industry
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build productive business relationships.
- Salary: N960,000 Gross annually.
- Sales Incentives (commission)
- Marketing Incentives
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.