Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: FMN – George Coumantaros Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2022
About FMN – George Coumantaros Scholarship Program
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has partnered with the George Coumantaros foundation in collaboration with American Farm School (AFS) and Perrotis college to award postgraduate degree scholarships to Nigerians. The scheme is created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria for its postgraduate scholarship program.
- The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence and a sustainable education process in Nigeria.
Postgraduate Scholarship Program
- The postgraduate scholarship is a two-year program to be awarded to 2 successful candidates and a two-year internship at FMN (Innovation, Food sector, or Agro-Allied) if the candidates meet the selection criteria. The internship will be project-specific, and the interns will have a mentor for the duration of the program.
Post Graduate Scholarship Courses
- New Food Product and Business Development
- Marketing for the Agro Food Sector
- Sustainable Agriculture and management
- Provide First Degree Certificate from a Nigerian Public University
- Upload two referral letter from credible and verifiable persons
- Multi level screening
- Must be able to provide First Degree transcript upon request
Deadline: 15th June 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online