The DRO Health platform makes it possible for anyone with a smart device to access quality, affordable healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Developer
Location: Remote role from Nigeria
- We are looking for skilled Flutter developers to migrate our current iOS and Android apps.
- The successful candidates will be working with the engineering and product teams to implement high-quality UI designs, work with existing REST APIs, and ensure a smooth transition from Swift & Java to Flutter / Dart.
- Implementing existing designs and functionality in Flutter/Dart
- Integrating APIs
- Maintaining the Flutter CI/CD
- Fixing bugs when they arise
- Writing unit tests for old and new features
- Participate in QA testing for features
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong relationships across the organization
- Ensuring consistent updates to tasks on our product management software
- Participating in Monday team meetings & daily slack standups.
Experience and Skills Required
- Must be able to use Flutter & Dart at a high level
- Must have fast internet
- Must have reliable power supply
- Must be able to use the Gitflow methodology for branching and releases
- Has experience in Flutter CI/CD
- Has experience and knows how to write Flutter unit tests
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be energetic, sociable, and vibrant
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations and pressure
- Be able to clearly and quickly communicate any issues being faced
- Be able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent task estimation skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- The selected applicant will work in a very friendly and supportive environment. The company encourages a culture of individual uniqueness and strengths, and achieving success in designated roles is recognized.
- You will be supported throughout your career, emphasising career development and access to resources to improve productivity at DRO Health.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is highly competitive and based on experience and skills.
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends.
Deadline: 24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio.