mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Deep understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Strong understanding of VUEJS, ReactJS,
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Adobe PS, Illustrator
- Deep understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application should contain:
- Their Resume or CV.
- A 1-2 paragraph response in your email indicating why this job is compelling to you.