Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HDD Site Manager
Location: Nigeria (Akk Gas Pipeline Project)
Job Type: Permanent
- Oversees the efficient execution of drilling activities to ensure operations run smoothly
- Responsible for ensuring proper use and maintenance of drilling machines and accessories
- Develops successful resolutions for issues arising during field operations
- Assists in bidding, planning, constructing and cost analysis of projects
- Articulates and managers working site consumables (raising requisitions for needed items promptly)
- A minimum of a First Degree in Engineering is required or related science with requisite experience.
- Professional qualifications (COREN) will be added advantage.
- At least 10 years of cognate experience with 4 years of supervisory experience in HDD operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all business and management levels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical project documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online