Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited at the C.E.M Children Centre, a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: History Teacher (Secondary)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Conduct class/subject teaching activity in line with approved teaching scheme, plans and policies
- Monitor learning by students and provide feedback on the appropriateness and completeness of teaching scheme and plans
- Identify pupils with special learning needs and liaise with Remedial teacher to develop appropriate remedial responses
- Maintain discipline in classes, apply approved sanctions for misdemeanors only and escalate all major issues promptly to the Supervisor.
- Provide overall pastoral care and oversee development of individual students
- Grade students’ tests and examinations
- Monitor and report on an ongoing basis individual student progress and accomplishments
- Establish and maintain contact with parents/guardians as necessary to provide feedback on performance and ensure responsiveness to individual students need
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.