Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, clearing and delivery and door to door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) / Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and objectives. Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organising, and controlling the activities and actions of the Admin/HR department
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Maintaining and revising the company’s HR policies, handbooks and procedures and ensuring effective implementation and enforcement of the approved policies
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Nurture a positive working environment to encourage a high-performance team
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain salary structure/plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure that the office is run efficiently and all services are maintained to ensure a conducive working environment.
- Administers and tracks vacation, medical leave and other leave of absences.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.