Securepoint Security Solutions Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading security service provider. Established in 2016 with african and International affiliations. We provide all forms of security service like man guarding, body guards, close protection/VIP protectionto coporate, individuals and residential security.
We are recruiting young and vibrant candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT & Graphics Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to create and maintain the company’s website and emails.
- Providing in house IT solutions and assistance.
- Creation of digital fliers.
- Creation of professional advert videos, ex-plainer videos and any other video needed by the company.
- Content creation, pictures and videos from social events and training sessions.
- Creating professional graphics; fliers,brochures,business card, etc
- Creating professional advert videos E.g Ex-plainer videos, text animation and all other advert videos including voice overs.
- Creating good content for the social media pages.
- Ability to take pictures to create content at events and training session.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Graphics Design or related field is a plus.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Computer fluency; Microsoft publisher/ visto
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development and Media production, communication and dissemination techniques.
- Understanding browser capabilities and fluency of ideas.
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Adobe creative suite; photoshop;Adobe creative illustrator; Adobe Freehand and after effects; Autodesk; Coral and corelDraw graphics suite;Quickpress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
N100,000 – N150,000 per month.
Deadline: 24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: No Remote work.