Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value-added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeriaofferinga a broad range of products and services, to serve its over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge on IT Infrastructure management
- Knowledge on Server Administration and Management
- Knowledge on Database Management and Administration
- Hands on experience in a programming or project management
- Build Business Logic of Software
- Comfortable Writing and Analyzing SQL Queries
- Can Design, Test, and Develop Solutions to Meet User Needs
- Network Management
- Systems installation and maintenance
- Linux Administrator
Deadline: 13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.