Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Assistant
- Support of Enterprise Applications and attend to user IT needs.
- Manage the day–to–day running of the ICT infrastructure in subsidiary locations.
- Engage in troubleshooting of systems.
- Installs and performs minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- E-mail support and management
- Local Area Network (LAN) / WAN troubleshooting.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create and manage websites using WordPress, Joomla or any other CMS.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine system specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our websites, blogs and social media handles.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Create branded documents, logos, ID Cards, and Signage using Corel Draw or Adobe Photoshop.
- Cooperate with Vendors and designers to match visual design intent.
- Regular update of various social media platforms with approved content.
- Minimum of an OND / HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years experience in IT Application and Infrastructure Support
- Professional certifications in the following areas: ITIL, Full Stack Developer or any other relevant ICT certification will be added advantage.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Good graphic design skills
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, WordPress and Joomla will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Cpanels.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in Windows Operating systems and system troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of IT Support ( Infrastructure and Applications)
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Very good at the use of MS Office suites.
Deadline: 4th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.