Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in Manufacturing Sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Officer will be responsible for resolving technical issues faced by users/employees, and will be one who is well vast and experienced in resolving issues of software and hardware – networking, systems administration and the maintenance of computer systems and on CCTV cameras/biometric machines.
- Providing leadership and serving as coach and mentor to team members
- Server management and data base administration
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software (Oracle), systems, networks, printers, scanners and other office technology/IT equipment
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras across the factory premises
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Proactively anticipating technical issues and mitigating them
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (physically and/or remotely)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- OND / HND in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ related experience, preferably in the FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- Experience for server management and database administration.
- Qualified IT professional with relevant certification.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritize tasks.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge and experience in networking, Oracle ERP, systems administration and in the installation and maintenance of CCTV cameras/biometric machines is very essential for this position.
- Male Preferred for gender balance.
N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 18th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.