Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a multinational agro-allied company. They are into the production of agrochemical products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Research Analyst
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Translate business objectives into research steps
- Work cross-functionally to build relevant primary research collection tools for customers
- Identify and collect relevant data points, for example: Consumers: Demographics, buying habits, needs, and price points, Competitors: Pricing structures, current tactics, and sales channels
- Construct and maintain a central database for recording market data. You will be expected to monitor the quality of the data, continually implement improvements, and train appropriate staff as necessary
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in research matters
- Maintain a PR presence for the business within appropriate external arenas, for example, social media, media appearances, and panel discussions
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Communications, or Marketing
- 1-3 years of proven experience within similar roles
- Excellent IT skills across the Microsoft desktop suites and the following:
- Statistical software packages: (SPSS, SAS, R or Stata)
- Database manipulation experience (SQL and CRM management) will be an added advantage
- A natural curiosity and a “big picture” mentality
- Excellent spoken and written communication and the tenacity to hold an argument
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, with people of all levels.
Deadline: 19th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online