Clout Africa is a full stack media incubator that works to help brands reach global audiences by creating content tailored to the client and audience’s taste and optimising brands and individuals and organizations to reach peak marketability with the ultimate goal of exporting viable brands to international audiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for developing growth in the company through increased sales and customer acquisition.
- Shall be responsible for managing the expectations of clientele, advertisers and agencies.
- Seal deals amicably with our clients and keep them happy with Clout Africa.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Identify and secure business opportunities, coordinate business generation activities, and develop customized targeted sales strategies.
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Identify and explore partnership opportunities to the fullest.
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support by answering potential client questions, follow-up call questions and respond to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborate with team members and departmental head to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Create informative presentations, present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients, maintain a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold call, make multiple outbound calls to potential clients, close sales and work with the client through the closing process.
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborate with team members on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintain short- and long-term business development plans.
Education, Experience and Skillset
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or any other related field.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Deadline: 30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online