Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical / Piping Construction Supervisor (Nigerians Only)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Collaborate with EPC Contractor to:
- Carry out and supervise the construction of allocated Project mechanical/piping scopes, including constructability reviews, in accordance with the
- CLIENT approved Project Management Procedures, within approved project scope, HSE, quality and schedule.
- Lead role in Construction supervision at site.
- Develop Construction Risk Assessment of assigned Mechanical/Piping projects aligned with the Project Risk Assessment to identify and assess risks,
- issues and uncertainties associated with implementing the Project and implement the Construction Risk Management Plan and mitigation strategies
- for assigned project scopes.
- Lead role in Goal Zero HSE delivery at site: Apply the HSE and Quality Management Plan for assigned Mechanical/Piping engineering construction
- Lead Quality delivery of scopes: Direct role in ensuring adherence to the Project Quality Management System to achieve quality delivery of Project,
- and carry out, where required, construction Quality inspections changes, deviations and queries in accordance with the Change Management
- Implement and lead the development, refinement and execution of Mechanical/Piping scopes for Shutdown and non-Shutdown scopes, including
- commissioning and start up plan support to flawless start up and Handover.
- Lead role in detailed scheduling and Method statement reviews and finalisation.
- Prepare timely and comprehensive construction progress & Daily reports for assigned projects for effective communication and seamless
- construction delivery.
- Ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of Contract and help review of Contractor claims.
- Support timely material delivery to site and specification compliance.
- Lead role in Completions: help generate and ensure complete closure of ITR’s, documentation and Punch List items, timely handover of documentation of completed projects, including Marked Up, As Built Drawings / Documentation and perform Construction Performance Post
- Implementation reviews, Lessons Learned and Close Out Reports for assigned Mechanical/Piping projects to support company’s continual
- improvement initiatives.
- Lead Pre-commissioning (e.g. flushing/hydrotesting)
- Support Commissioning
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10 years post graduate experience out of which at least 6 years should have been similar Mechanical/piping supervisory roles on a similar scale.
Deadline: 20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online