Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings, it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in the Karu, Garki, and Maitama districts of the FCT. The group possesses advanced medical equipment to assist its team of highly qualified and dedicated health personnels. This equipment includes but is not limited to the 64-slice CT scan unit, 4D-Ultrasonography, Mammography unit with stereotactic biopsy, and Intra-operative C-arm fluoroscopy allowing for excellent diagnosis and cure. The hospital renders services in all major fields of medicine such as: Surgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Dentistry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organizing workloads
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff, and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- MBBS or any of its equivalent in any related field of study.
- Must have at least 3 years of proven post NYSC work experience in any position being applied for.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be cordial.
- Must be patient.
- Must be a good listener.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be efficient and organized
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.