BP Business Solutions Africa – Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria with a 25-year track record of great performance and presence in all six geo-political zones in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Edo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales target assigned by Line Mangers
- Ensure quality and adequate call rate to at least 10 doctors and 5 pharmacies daily and 3 CME quarterly
- Maintain a register of all Classes of Hospitals, Doctors and Pharmacies in your assigned territory
- To improve customer base expansion by getting minimum of one new customer (hospital or pharmacy) quarterly
- To work within monthly sales cost (functional and promotional) and agreed budget
- To optimize SFA use and ensure prompt and real time submission of reports, monthly sales projection and all other required reports
- To ensure product availability in over 80% of retail outlets in assigned territory
- To ensure customers satisfaction through prompt reporting of complaints and suggest ways of proffering lasting solution
- Annually develop at least 2 marketing and sales strategies aimed at exceeding given target and positively impacting assigned territory
- Report any Pharmacovigilance and Product complaint within specified time.
- To discharge other official duties as may be assigned by line manager and National Manager from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Competencies and Experience:
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Negotiation Skills
- Detailing and Presentation Skills.
- Problem-Solving / Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Product/service knowledge
- Microsoft Office
Deadline: 13th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Medical Representative PH” for Port Harcourt and “Medical Representative Benin” for Benin as the subject of the mail.