Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a major Pharmaceuticals Importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over thirty brands in the market.
To effectively deepen their market share, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate strategies that will lead to the company having effective footprint of its product lines across all the open markets and institutions in Nigeria.
- Source for new customers and manage the relationships of old and existing clients ensuring that the customers increase on regular basis.
- Drive intelligence gathering for deeper knowledge of competitive activities and marketing strategies.
- Ensure reconciliation of customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Degree / HND in Natural Sciences like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, etc.
- At least one year pharma sales experience
- They understand the whole rudiments of salesand relationship management process.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented,with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets in their territory.
- Ideal candidates should presently reside or can procure accommodation easily in intended locations.
- Must age less than 40 years
- Ability to drive vehicles in compulsory.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail required.
- Leadership skills.
Competitive remuneration package.
Deadline: 21st June, 2022.