Growatt New Energy was established in 2010, Growatt is a global leader in smart energy solutions. The company provides an extensive portfolio of products and solutions including PV inverters, energy storage systems, EV chargers and smart energy management solutions. According to IHS Markit, the company is the world’s No.1 residential inverter supplier and also ranks among the global top 5 suppliers of commercial inverters. Additionally, for storage hybrid inverters, Growatt is the second largest supplier in the world according to Wood Mackenzie.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nigerian Technical Service Engineer (PV Inverter)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Responsible for the product service and technical support in Nigeria.
- Regular technical support for training to major customers.
- Remote technical support for product issue via telephone call, email and social communication software or APPs.
- Field services including onsite inspection & repair, inverter swap & fitting, inverter maintenace and customer visits.
- Collect product failures, output feedback of major quality issues, coordinate with staff in HQ in order to improve product quality.
- Work reports, troubleshooting documentation and comply with company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Graduate) in Electronic, Electrical, Automation related subjects
- Electronic, Electrical job related experience preferred.
- Have experience about PV inverter. (major in IT or mechanical engineering is not suitable )
- Strong independent learning ability, analytical ability and problem solving skills, good at handling customer relations.
- Adaptable to frequent business trips.
- Skilled in computing and Microsoft office software.
- Long-term work permit in Nigeria is a must.
- English as work language.
Deadline: 13th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and mention their expected salary to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.