Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Asset Management, Investment Banking, Securities Trading, Structured & Alternative Finance and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Batch B)
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for highly innovative and knowledge-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements and good communication skills who have a keen interest to gain work experience in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at Norrenberger and gain insights into the world of Investment.
- All we ask? Come along with an innovative mind and a willingness to learn!
Educational Qualification & Training
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (BA / BSc) in Law, Business Administration, Finance or Computer Science
- Interns applying to our Investment Banking, Risk Management, or Finance Operations departments must hold a First Degree in Accounting or Economics
- While 0 – 1 year work experience in your preferred department is an added advantage, we are more than happy to teach you.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics, reliability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Deadline: 12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Call-up / Posting Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.