Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in asset management, investment banking and securities trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. One of our strategic intent is to deliver at least one financial solution to every household in Nigeria by 2025. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Intern (Batch B)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are looking for highly innovative and knowledge-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements and good communication skills who have a keen interest to gain work experience in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work life at Norrenberger and gain insights into the world of Investment.
Educational Qualification & Training
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree (BA/BSc) in Law, Business Administration, Finance or Computer Science
- Interns applying to our Investment Banking, Risk Management, or Finance Operations departments must hold a first degree in Accounting or Economics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong work ethics, reliability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
Knowledge & Professional Experience:
- While 0 – 1 year work experience in your preferred department is an added advantage, we are more than happy to teach you.
- All we ask? Come along with an innovative mind and a willingness to learn.
Deadline: 12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Call-up / Posting Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.