The EIE Project Limited / GTE is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Social Advocacy Organizations Industry. The EIE Project Limited / GTE has 20 employees at this location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High School Diploma or Associate’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th August, 2022.