A reputable company that performs Value Added Services to the four major Mobile Network Operators in Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Car Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive the company’s employees around for official purposes.
- Ensure the company vehicles are properly maintained and always in good condition.
- Run official errands in line with the company’s policy.
- Regularly update driver’s logbook on official outings carried out.
- Ensure the company vehicles are always clean.
- Carry out any other assigned tasks.
- Candidates should possess a Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Work Experience: Must have 5 years to 7 years as a company driver.
- Age: Must be in his mid 30s or early 40s.
- Family background: Must be married with kids, with his family either staying with him or not staying with him.
- Character and Attributes: Must have the reserved and confidential approach in character.
- Must be very conversant with Lagos roads, routes, and good knowledge of traffic laws.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Effective communication skills.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Should look presentable in terms of physical appearance.
- Should live around the Island or not too far from the Island.
Deadline: 6th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Pool Driver” as the subject of the email.
CVs can also be sent to this number via Whatsapp: 09159544558 (no calls please).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.