Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a contemporary men’s fashion brand, seeking to align Haute couture with the traditional Nigerian attire while taking its customers’ needs into account and also looking to capturing the minds of many fashion enthusiasts and expanding its footprint beyond the shores of Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager (Fashion)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Fashion Industry
- The Company is looking to hire a talented and hands-on Production Manager to join its team. This Production Manager will be charged with the responsibility of ensuring production runs smoothly at the production floor by planning, coordinating and controlling the entire production process.
- S/He needs to ensure that the costs, quality and number of goods are precise.
- The role also involves being responsible for product development and quality control as well as to ensure that productions are completed on time and to a consistently high standard.
- Overseeing the production process
- Ensuring production is cost effective
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Working out the human and material resources needed
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Drafting a timescale for the job
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers
- Reviewing the performance of subordinates
- Identifying training needs
- A Degree in Textile Design, Fashion or similar academic qualifications is desired
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a design or garment technology role
- Strong technical knowledge with a passion for quality and excellence
- Must be a clothing production manager who has a very good understanding of the fashion supply world (ideally tailoring) and has been managing good size teams (over 5) for at least 4 years
- Management ability to do assessments, reviews and identify training when needed
- Knowledge of Factory relationship building, price negotiations, happy to travel Europe wide
- Passionate, focused, somebody who gets deadlines and knows it’s about getting the job done
- Confident, organised and attentive to details
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Base Pay is N70, 000.00 monthly net (slightly negotiable) + other benefits.
Deadline: 25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Production Manager” as the subject of the mail.