Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value-added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeriaofferinga a broad range of products and services, to serve its over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive company vehicles to pick up or drop off employees
- Ensure that assigned vehicles are always clean and in good condition. Necessary maintenance such as washing and /or cleaning of assigned vehicles shall be done and scheduled properly for the convenience of staff.
- Responsible for the routine check-up of the vehicles, such as motor oils, brake function, water, lights and tire condition.
- Observe strict company rules, regulations, policies and directives.
- Must strictly observe Traffic Rules and Regulations and maximum speed limit as prescribed by the National Road Traffic Regulation & Lagos state traffic law
- Park the assigned vehicles at the specified parking lot in the office.
- Must monitor expiration and renewal of his driver’s license without causing any inconvenience to the company’s schedule
- Minimum of SSCE certificate.
- At least 3 years of experience in a structured organisation.
- Driver must reside on the Island
- Strict adherence to traffic rules and regulations.
- Must be neat and well-groomed
- Must have a working knowledge of vehicle safety and control systems.
Deadline: 21st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Candidates that resides around Lagos Island and Ikeja should apply.