Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would be agile, ability to perform duties independently under general, minimal Supervision within specific assignments.
- Ensure development & delivery of proactive market changing initiatives & offerings.
- Ensure recommendations/development of IT related courses that are relevant & appealing to the market, effectively priced & optimally publicized.
- Ensure a strong faculty of facilitators with no single point of failure: ensure effective development & required availability.
- Ensure excellent course delivery, ambiance, service & experience
- Ensure excellent passing scores for examined courses
- Ensure excellent & well-balanced partner management to attain the cost-effective high quality materials & other inputs & position the Firm as the preferred training partner.
- Have exceptional communication skills – both written and oral – and the ability to translate research into relevant and actionable messages and soundbites.
- Ability to lead small teams and to complete tasks with limited oversight and supervision.
- Ability to interact with high-level individuals and organizations.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills: motivated, energetic, flexible, motivated, collegial with a can- do attitude.
- Can develop productive relationships with colleagues, consultants, partners, and others who contribute to program development and management.
- Demonstrate maturity and seasoned judgment with the ability to make decisions and justify recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) Is willing and able to travel occasionally.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline.
- 6+ years’ relevant work experience.
- A global thinker, design oriented, and creative.
- A seasoned professional, trustworthy, tactful and uphold a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to manage projects from start to finish, produce written analytic products, anddemonstrate and affinity for working with data.
- A problem solver with impeccable prioritizing, organizational and time-management skills
- A strong leader bringing fresh energy and ideas to champion the DJL vision.
Deadline: 14th July, 2022 by 3pm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.