Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Manager, Network Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with Business and Technology stakeholders to help identify in-scope Products and Services offer to clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Review of technology standards to establish fitness for purpose including refinement or adjustment of these standards where appropriate.
- Carry out technical assessment of products against standards, identifying deficiencies where appropriate.
- Where Products do not meet required standards, collaborate with technical leadership to define and articulate pragmatic and commercially viable solutions to ensure standards are achieved.
- Ensure all product, information/data, infrastructure and security elements are defined to sufficient details to allow implementation teams to progress.
- Test, release/transition, and operational/support/service considerations also need to be covered.
- Ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are met for a particular business challenge or opportunity, or any exceptions are justified, agreed with all applicable stakeholders, and signed off.
- Work with the Presales, Project Engineering and SME team to ensure solutions align with business and technology strategy or seeking and agreeing (minimal) dispensations where this makes sense for the organization.
- Ensure all Pricing plans and pricing models are agreed with document process for price changes
- Ensure all legal and support agreements for Products are duly completed and maintained.
- Lead and coordinate subject matter experts (SMEs), both internal and external.
- Troubleshooting complex and often intermittent technical challenges.
Education and / or Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT preferably with well-rounded major such as Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related field.
- Work experience in a technical capacity in Telco (GSM, CDMA, etc) or Voice OEM (Avaya, Panasonic, Huawei, Cisco, etc) – 7+ years of experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in same or similar role.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Experience of designing and delivering pragmatic and commercially viable solutions to new and existing business challenges or opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of defining the business, application, information/data, infrastructure, and security elements of a solution and how this met functional and non-functional requirements (including how any exceptions or dispensations were handled).
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to articulate solutions to a senior as well as a detailed/technical audience.
- Ability to work with and ensure a quality output from SMEs, including those from 3rd parties.
- Extensive knowledge of operating systems, system security, hardware, and database management (predominately Microsoft stack including Azure).
- Experience working within software development or SaaS / cloud architecture groups AWS and/or Azure Certified.
- Understanding of Front end and back-end technologies (e.g., SAP, .NET, C#, SQL Server, Avaya, Azure, Apache).
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and pass on this knowledge onto other team members.
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools, automation and methodologies used to deploy solutions within a Cloud platform.
- Managing security review meetings. Ability to influence cross-functional teams of engineers driving a security culture.
- Understanding of test frameworks for automated testing/compliance.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methods in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Project Management
- Solutions Architect
- Business Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online