Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project SCM Manager
Locations: Abuja and Kogi (Project Location Office)
Job Type: Contract
- Develop and implement a purchasing strategy to create significant value, ensure quality and deliver significant cost reduction during the life of the project.
- Lead all Supply Chain Management activities for the project in line with established SCM and Group business policies
- Lead the project deployed SCM teams in delivering outstanding performance in all procurement and contracting activities for the project.
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for price, and acceptability of items to job specifications as per project requirement.
- Lead the deployed SCM team to minimize the project’s overall procurement/contracting costs without compromising quality or reliability of supply/service.
- B.Sc Engineering / Other related discipline
- Analytical thinking
- Business, Communication skill
- Project Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online