Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: QA / QC Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Coordinate and perform Quality Assurance and Quality Compliance process and site inspections to ensure products and services used for operations are compliant to ISO and API standard.
- Ensure initiative-taking risk management through risk identification, prevention, and mitigation process while participating in all non-conformance investigation and remedial work plan definition and closure and witnessing the implementation of critical activities in the field.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders and other concerned personnel on day-to-day basis with respect to quality related activities and assignments.
- Perform Pre-Job and Pre-Mobilization Inspections
- Ensure the quality of products, consumables and materials comply with requirements of established Procedures,
- Gather and properly document all data inputs related quality compliance reporting and tracking.
- Systematically inspect Contractors workshops and construction sites and report / advise any problems, concerns regarding quality and welding activities.
- Ensure quality of products / consumables / materials comply with requirements of established Standards & Specifications.
- Ensure all utilized equipment and consumables are of the appropriate and approved/certified type and there are in a good status of maintenance and sufficient in number.
- Advise project/operational client Interfaces of any quality related problems or deviations.
- Ensure discovered non-conformances (NCRs) are identified, tracked, and closed out prior to acceptance of the work requirements.
- Ensure Incident investigations are completed on a timely manner with Root Cause analysis and Remedial workplans defined with a CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Actions) Focus.
- Ensure proper handling of non-conformities, in accordance with the instructions received from Client interface and discipline engineers.
- Liaise with Contractor’s Inspectors on a daily basis, providing advice and guidance on Quality issues/matters.
- Prepare when required by Client Interface or Project Manager daily, weekly, or monthly reports according to the applicable Instructions.
- Participate in various site meetings when invited by Client Interface or Project Manager.
- Ensure that Contractors issue all the necessary quality documents, and that they are duly signed and filed, whilst monitoring and overseeing the timely production of the quality documentation.
- Sign all relevant quality documents/reports issued by the Contractors in accordance with the received instruction;
- Read and interpret engineering welding drawings / welding process specifications and provide relevant information to department heads.
- Monitor Welding, NDT (non-destructive testing) and equipment calibration certification activities and performance whilst checking proper implementation at work/project places for compliance of process, procedures, products, consumables, materials, and personnel.
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested.
- Performance Management: Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the function in line with the Company Performance framework.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement: Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes. Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
- Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability: Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices, and the company’s Code of Practices.
- Reports: Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Management.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Science or Engineering
- Possess minimum of 5 years active experience in Oil and Gas QAQC activities for Drilling and Completion, Intervention, Production and facilities.
- Demonstrate background and thorough knowledge to codes such as ANSI, B 31.3, 31.4 and 31.8, ASME Section V and IX, API 1104;
- Familiar with NDT methods, visual, magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, radiography, vacuum box testing. ASNT/PCN level II RT, UT, MT, PT, RFI (Radiographic Film Interpretation) certification can be an advantage.
- Familiar with welding processes, AWS – CWI or CSWIP 3.1 – Level 2 Certified welding inspector certification can be an advantage.
- IWCF certification is not required but can be an advantage
- Experience in multiple operational environments -Land and Swamp, Shallow water and offshore is and added advantage
- Willing to travel and spend >50% of the time in the field locations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online