Ivy Scholars is a leading Institute for Professional training, business intelligence, academics and professional excellence. With a team of seasoned professionals with several years of experience in various industries, we provide leading-edge in-class training and consulting services to our esteemed clients across all a broad spectrum of public and private sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor / Site Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.