VFD Microfinance Bank is a subsidiary of VFD Group PLC. The bank provides high yield savings packages and low interest rates on loans. We are guided by the CBN Policy and Regulatory Framework for Microfinance Banks in Nigeria and International Best Practice of Micro Finance Banking Compliance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Innovation Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Are you inquisitive and fun to work with?
- Do you derive pleasure in analyzing datasets using the most appropriate technique?
- Do you love to solve complex problems, and bring systematic order to a system?
- Are you skilled at collaborating with key business stakeholders to identify specific business challenges which need to be solved?
- Can you interpret findings, and advise on strategies and actions for the future?
- If you answer yes to all these questions, then you are our next big catch!
Specification / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Strategy, Business, STEM or Social Sciences.
- Relevant postgraduate (M.Sc, MBA) and/or professional qualification (Project Management certification, Lean Six Sigma) would be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience in Consulting for the financial sector
- Ability to manage key stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required
- Ability to facilitate relations between business groups and technology departments
- Strong Communication, Planning & Organizing skills
- Analytical, Organizational & excellent documentation skills
- Experience in creating detailed business analysis
- Proven ability to meet / exceed targets and deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Technology Savvy with strong Ms Office Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Data & Business Analysis Skills
- Process improvement
- Change Management Skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.