Proxynet Communications Limited is a leading ICT Company Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria playing in the African market space with business presence in Nigeria, Ghana, CIV, Cameroun, Gambia, and South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (Female)
Location: Abuja (FCT), Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop new marketing strategies for the brand
- Ensure visibility and consistent business for the audio visual and IT solutions
- Sales of IT and Audio visual solutions (Large Format Display Solutions, Windows Servers, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all reseller’s channels and opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of an Account Manager
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Experienced in sales within the territory
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions such as Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be good at preparing proposals
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have sales skills in IT security and the audio-visual industry
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have good computer skills.
Deadline: 21st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.