BP Business Solutions Africa – Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria with a 25-year track record of great performance and presence in all six geo-political zones in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abia, Bauchi, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers and Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet the Company’s set annual target for your assigned Territory.
- Effective usage of SFA tools to document attendance, customer calls and sales activities daily.
- Doing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs.
- Open and close sales properly to win prospective customers, Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts.
- Ensure collection of outstanding debts and keep sales to debtors’ ratio within the acceptable limit.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Coordinating sales effort with the team members and other department.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of new developments in the health sector by reviewing professional publications & establishing personal networks
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive trust relationships with customers to influence their decision-making process and ensure future sales
- Reaching out to customer lead through cold calling
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts, both potential and existing and constantly be on the lookout for new contacts within the healthcare field.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
Competencies and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills (including written and orals).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Attention to details.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge.
- Proven Pharmaceutical sale experience.
- Customer service.
- Motivation to sales.
- Territory Management.
- Time Management.
- Negotiation skills.
Deadline: 12th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Representative” and the Location as the subject of the mail. Eg. “Sales Representative – Kwara”