Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Back-End Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an analytical, results-driven Senior Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- The Senior Backend Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- To succeed as a Senior Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive systems to enhance the user experience.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Work alongside our world-class engineering team to build & maintain our Fintech backend
- Own technical design & development of key security features Contribute to other parts of our codebase.
- Design, build and deploy the architecture of our product
- Actively shape our early technology and company culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Fintech is compulsory.
- Experience in a Crypto company is an added advantage.
- 5-8 years of software development experience in the FinTech and/or Crypto space
- Proficiency with PHP (Laravel), Node.js and / or Python
- Demonstrable knowledge of Blockchain technology
- Solid understanding of SQL and database schema design.
- Experience scaling distributed message-based or module-as-a-service systems.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Web Development, Time Management Skill, Programming Language, Software Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online