Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stacker / Reclaimer Operator
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Operate Stacker/ Reclaimer effectively to ensure timely transportation of limestone and gypsum to the Cement Mills.
- Ensure efficient stacker/ reclaimer operations to enable adequate quantities of material to be crushed on the designated piles for each product (high-grade limestone, mixed grade, additives, and gypsum).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in implementing DCP’s approved production plan.
- Operate Stacker/ Reclaimer effectively and in accordance with standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
- Ensure materials are supplied to the appropriate location in a timely manner.
- Liaise with relevant personnel to ensure smooth material supply to cement mills.
- Liaise with Stores to ensure Stacker/ Reclaimer are sufficiently fueled at all times.
- Liaise with Maintenance to ensure that appropriate maintenance is carried out on Stacker/ Reclaimer when due.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE with a minimum of ten (10) years’ relevant experience.
- Trade Test 2
Skills and Behaviours:
- Ability to operate stacker- reclaimers effectively.
- Good knowledge of Stacker/ Reclaimer parts and their functions.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online