Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all categories of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Telemarketing Manager who thrives on leading a team in a customer-focused role.
- The Telemarketing Manager will be responsible for the daily running and Management of the department through the effective use of resources.
You and The Telemarketing Team:
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing database of potential customers through research on internet and social media platforms
- Daily cold calls to potential clients
- Daily follow-up calls to existing and potential clients
- Daily email and WhatsApp broadcast to existing and potential clients
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
- Persuading customers to purchase company products by highlighting product benefits and key features.
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Follow up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints
- Achieving Sales Target.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A Degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of work experience as a Telesales Manager
- A strong customer focus and a good telephone manner;
- The ability to work well in teams;
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff;
- A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills;
- Confidence and a good business sense;
- The ability to set, meet and exceed targets;
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work;
- The ability to manage Change, excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- The ability to build a productive business professional relationships;
- The ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs;
- Proven track record of over achieving sales quota.
Salary: N150,000 / Month + Commission.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: jobs