Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vendor Support / Onboarding Assistant (Contract)
Location: Lagos (On-Site)
Job Type: 6 months (renewable)
What You Will Do
- Assist vendors onboard properly (where needed), and to help set up their stores on our KwikStore platform. This includes but is not limited to product upload.
- Explain how our ecommerce platform works, set, and manage the right expectations for our Vendors.
- Troubleshooting/ help vendors resolve basic challenges relating to managing their online stores.
- Assist Vendor manager and Product team in collecting, analyzing and documenting vendor feedback and recommendations.
- Any other relevant tasks as assigned.
Key Competencies /Qualifications
- OND / BA / B.Sc. Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience relating with customers
- Business/ Ecommerce experience (Added advantage)
- Ability to conduct research and gather feedbacks
- Tech Savvy and comfortable using technology daily
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of experience in relevant role
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office tools
Life at Kwik
- Join a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- Full Remote or Hybrid work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online