Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC / HVAC Technician
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair an air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustments and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check the tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- They inspect and maintain refrigerators and ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Repairing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and other related systems such as electrical systems, DX units, heat pumps, and chillers.
- Completion of a Post Secondary School Training Program in Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in HVAC and boiler operation and maintenance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
- Certification in Trade test will be an added advantage
- Strength, agility, and manual dexterity
- Ability to tolerate working indoors or outdoors in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with sometimes aggravated customers
- Customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and problem-solving personality.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.