BP Business Solutions Africa – Our client is a leading consumer goods company with well-known food, home care and personal care products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Area Sales Managers will be responsible for sales volumes, customer management, re-distribution & retail development as well as people management.
- Manage area to deliver monthly NIV targets.
- Ensure Area performance growth in NIV and Volume.
- Ensure distributors performance growth in NIV and Volume.
- Ensure range selling to distributors/channel partners.
- Improve service delivery, manage relationship and open vibrant communication channels with partners.
- Establish, maintain and expand your customer base in the defined coverage territory/channel.
- Drive Sales team to achieve volume and value objectives in territory defined via relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure effective coverage of wholesale, retail outlets and/or specialized channels in your area.
- Establish, maintain and expand outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets weekly.
- Drive team to effectively execute Sales Drivers (AVQPPP) in outlets within coverage area.
- Monitor team’s performance and manage them to achieve targets.
- Define and allocate coverage territory and routes to each member of the team.
- Ensure close monitoring of distributors stocks and achieve zero incidence of product expiry.
- Ensure that FIFO principle is strictly adhered to in all customer outlets in assigned area.
- Enforce effective and efficient use of Redistribution Vehicles. Drive maximum distribution at minimal cost
Competencies and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent communication skills (including written, oral and presentation skills)
- Attention to details
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location (e.g. Area Sales Manager-North) as the subject of the mail.