At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, and applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly and yearly financial reports, specialized management reports, ensuring compliance with IFRS,accounting policies and timely and accurate completion of the financial close activities.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions, financial reporting and Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Maintain records of approved reporting policies and procedures and provide clarification when required.
- Ensure effective utilization ofresources to achieve cost efficiency.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the departments function and activities.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the FC & CFO.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or any Business related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at five 5 years as senior management level.
- Advanced accounting knowledge, including experience with international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Good interpersonal relationship and people management skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Professional accounting qualification (ICAN, ACCA, and CFA) is required.
- Post graduate qualification, preferably an MBA degree.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office tools.
Behavioural Qualities (e.g. Integrity, Assertive, Innovative, Meticulous, etc.):
- Attention to details is must
- A person of high integrity
- Must be good a team-player
- Must be flexible.
Deadline: 12th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online