Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Quality Control Manager
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Assistant Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The quality control manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To ensure timely & accurate testing of raw material, packaging material, in – process checks during processing of paddy are being recorded and maintained;
- To coordinate with production section for corrective measures on non-conformances observed during the inspection and testing;
- To ensure that the quality of product produced and dispatched are as per statutory requirement of standard to meet customers satisfactions;
- To carry out the inspection and analysis of final materials;
- To ensure sanitation and hygiene inspection and bacteriological examination are being monitor and controlled at production area, line and equipment’s, stores and testing area;
- To ensure that fumigation and pest management services are being checked and effectively working in place;
- To arrange timely calibration of measuring and testing equipment’s of laboratory and processing area;
- To ensure that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained;
- Other duties as assigned;
- B.Sc or Hnd in Food Science Technology.
- Worked six (6) to ten (10) years in Agro Processing Plant with special attention to quality control roles.
- 5 or more years of experience may be preferred for specialized industries.
- Experience with and skill at using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Degree in Business, Finance, or related field;.
- Core Area of competency – QC Plan implementation, Laboratory Operations, Managing Shift Operation in Food Processing, Handling Quality in Procurement of RM/PM.
- Trouble shooting of Product and Process Quality.
- Computer Literacy MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint Presentation.
- A high level of attention to detail; Process and Procedure Implementation skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials.
- Effective Communication & Problem-Solving Skills.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly accurately fill the form on the portal and send your CV to the email provided.