Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer – Business Assurance
Purpose Of The Job
- To monitor internal control processes established by the management, and to appraise independently the accounting, financial and other controls within the organisation.
- Performs the preliminary review, including the internal control evaluation and assists the Audit Manager in designing audit programs related to systems review and governance, in line with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Completes portion of audit program under guidance, evaluates and tests business processes and control, identifies areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities and ensures timely completion of, and reporting on individual audit engagements in line with Institute of Internal Auditors’ (IIA’s) Standards.
- Prepares and organises audit work papers that adequately support audit conclusions and recommendations in line with International standards for the professional practice of internal auditing.
- Works under supervision to conduct assurance and consulting audits and develop recommendations in accordance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
- Work alongside internal auditors to learn professional practices on audits, gain exposure to various types of projects, learn about operations in various functional areas, build a knowledge base of organizational operations, perform general research, and provide support.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Business Assurance Management staff.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting or related field
- Professional Certification – ACA, ACCA or CIA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years of cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online