CredPal is a financial technology company that provides Buy Now Pay Later solutions for consumers to meet their financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are looking for a talented and passionate Content Marketing Officer to take responsibility for our inbound and outbound marketing strategies across our communication channels.
- Your main duties include content creation, customer engagement, and lead generation.
- This role will be a great fit for a creative marketing professional looking to share unique, fresh, and engaging content with our audience.
- Creativity: Generate imaginative, clever, and adventurous storytelling ideas to promote the brand.
- Writing: Create both short and long-form content for offline and online channels. Showcase a writing style that can attract, delight, convert, and retain our audience and customers.
- Content Creation: Support the Marketing & Corporate Communications Department in developing a wide variety of content to increase customer engagement.
- SEO: Ensure content is optimized for search engines, in line with keywords while increasing our digital footprint.
- Design Support: Work with graphic and motion designers to ensure designs maintain brand voice and essence.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Superb writing skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Deep knowledge of Content Management software e.g. WordPress.
- Proficient in SEO strategies and the use of analytical tools to track content performance.
- Track record in producing a wide variety of content and managing social media accounts – we would love to see your portfolio!
- Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high-impact projects and deliver timely results.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online