Aureole Consulting Limited is an HR consulting company which specialize in talent acquisition services, Outsourcing Services, Executive Search, Social Media Job Advertisement, HR consulting amongst other services. Our aim is to revolutionize HR consulting in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conceptualize and execute digital designs/strategies to deliver top-notch visual communication advancing client business, marketing, or branding objectives
- Design across various digital platforms; demonstrate and apply key design principles across all digital formats
- Ensure oversight and adherence to CI and brand guidelines
- Design marketing collaterals, event set up mock ups, logos, and other aspects of visual identity, illustrations, assets for publications, packaging, marketing materials & advertisement, interface and interaction for websites and apps
- Design and develop banners, rich emails, and other digital media
- Ensure the latest trends in design and marketing are tracked and utilized
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained through various channels and platforms
- Research and deliver innovative ideas
- Generate clear ideas and creative concepts with the broader creative team
- Manage projects from concept to final execution within tight deadlines and take ownership of projects from origination to completion
- Coach junior digital designers.
- First Degree or equivalent qualification in Art or Design
- 3-5 years of work experience as a creative designer
- Work experience in a creative/advertising agency/digital design agency will be an added advantage
- Experience with Adobe Suite/ Have an understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Strong portfolio of past (award-winning would be great) work.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong understanding of digital and social media
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think outside the box and express unique creative skills
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team, while fostering a collaborative work environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have an excellent work ethic.
Deadline: 15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.