Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Location: Abuja / Kano
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Corporate Risk
Reporting To: Credit Process Manager, Nigeria
The team you would join:
- The Credit Analyst will work in the Corporate Risk department of Greenlight Planet, Nigeria and will be reporting to the Credit Process Manager.
- You will be working closely with the Tele Collection team and the Customer Loyalty executives “CLE”.
- You will also be work closely with the entire Easy buy team by following on compliances and spot checks, credit risk, fraud investigation of our Pay-As-You-Go products.
- We are looking forward to a dedicated, energetic and experienced Credit Analyst who would leverage on their expertise to grow our risk team.
What you would be expected to do:
- Support your Credit Process Manager in developing methodologies to improve the current processes.
- Suggest enhancements to current process and policies to avoid operational risks.
- Presentation of ideas via reports and presentations, outline findings and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assist the Credit Process Manager in implementing audit recommendations.
- Carry out periodic spot checks on processes and provide findings and recommendation of the risks identified.
- Investigate fraud cases and give recommendations of the same (which includes data collections and interviewing claimants).
- Identify and classify potential default risk through data collection and interaction with clients.
- Preparation of field reports/collation of data/documentation and report.
- Red flag identification and timely reporting of the same
- Any other task allocated by the Credit Process Manager
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have minimum 2 years working experience preferably in the Control and Compliance/Risk department.
- Possess strong data collection skill.
- Demonstrate a strong analytical skill.
- Are excellent at fraud detection & investigation.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Are proficient in MS Excel (Advanced level).
- Demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
- Have a good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Have previous work experience in MFI or banks.
- Are multilingual ( English & Hausa).
What We Offer (in addition to Compensation and Statutory Benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Leave a Reply