St Carols Fountain School – We are an educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, preschool, elementary and high school classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cultural & Creative Arts & History Teacher
Location: Owerri / Ulakwo, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students/pupils in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment, behaviour of students and any other duties assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed, B.Sc, HND, OND Degree qualification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of ICT as an educator
- You will teach both Subjects mentioned above
- School is located in Imo State Owerri Ulakwo
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We are using the New Curriculum Developed by the Nigerian Educational Research Council (NERDC).