Novella Africa Limited – Our client, a Faith-Based Organization located in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job ID.: ZR_39_JOB
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the vision and mission of the organization by managing and building engagement with those who interact with the organization through our digital channels
- Attracting and targeting potential ‘customers’ whose profiles fit our target class and managing the Digital Marketing team.
- This person must be a visionary, highly tech savvy, and keen to take the digital presence of the church to greater heights.
- Leading and overseeing the research, development, and production of quality content online and offline for the organization.
- Create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support the lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business including digital PR, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, Affiliate, and Email marketing.
- Evolve aggressive growth and engagement goals across new and existing social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and the website.
- Determine suitable digital strategies for the church to adopt on all digital platforms. This includes but is not limited to strategies for church events, campaigns, message themes, publicity, etc.
- Managing content campaigns, across online owned and paid media channels
- Increasing awareness of the brand, product, and services both internally and externally through outreach and digital media amplification.
- Successfully implement content strategy per brand to achieve set brand objectives
- Conceptualization, work with other departments including creative and technology to generate audience-specific content to meet targeted goals.
- Carry out social media listening, and analytics reports (competitive analysis, google analytics, and other cogent metrics inclusive) using customer insight to monitor visitor engagement and draw actionable insights that could lead to creating new initiatives.
- Plan and implement customer research and use the findings to feed into the online strategy to support the business goals (Growth, retention, engagement).
- Continuously develop social media strategies to support the church’s ministry through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Developing systems of discipleship via social and digital media.
- Identifying and implementing new digital avenues to reach the un-churched.
- Develop testing models to ensure content is appropriate for the target audience and provides a positive customer experience, in line with the CTAs or business goals.
- Liaise with digital media strategists and business development to stay updated on new products, features, content marketing, and digital technology trends.
- Develop digital marketing proposals based on agency-standard templates
- Responsible for forecasting profitability of campaigns and reporting on ROI and maximizing financial revenue
- Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns.
- Responsible for media buying budget allocation and planning.
- Should penetrate Africa and other continents with the organization’s content and messages.
- Should drive the growth of the online church and community.
- Should provide digital marketing strategies and oversight for other businesses and initiatives.
- Manage the digital managing team to optimize their performance for effectiveness.
- Plugging knowledge gaps through training- in-house and external.
- Brief and manage creative teams and understand all processes and platforms.
- Assess and teach the team new digital marketing tools and techniques, and regularly review for the best fit for the business.
- Responsible for media buying budget allocation and planning
- Support all communications efforts for programs, events, and initiatives.
- Provide leadership for all social media volunteer teams. Harness the potential of the crowd for the greater good of the organization.
- Work with the IT team to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the church website
- Proactively work to maintain an effective web presence and improve online engagement through optimization and integration of email marketing, content marketing, and digital channels.
- Research, implement and maintain both new and existing search engine optimization and search engine marketing efforts for the organization.
- Responsible for managing and implementing successful paid and natural search campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency, and volume.
- Optimize the marketing of all the organization’s apps, learning management systems, and other portals
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products, services, events, or other initiatives of the church to nurture engagement.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Responsible for analytics and optimization solutions and systems with innovative ideas that can improve customer experience.
- Responsible for the accurate implementation of the visitor, lead, and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms for the organization.
- Present key recommendations/solutions from reports, including actionable insights for the church, including customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies.
- Define, monitor, and implement analytics strategy, media buying, and associated data analysis for the organization
- A First Degree in Communications, Media, or related field.
- A post-graduate degree or professional certificate/diploma in Digital Marketing.
- 7+ years experience in Digital Marketing Management in a technology/innovation-driven field or industry.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience leading a digital marketing team.
- Must have experience dealing with cross-cultural teams
- A passion to use communications, social media specifically, to reach existing and potential clients.
- Must have a creative, fun-loving, youthful, spirit. Must be able to inspire the genius in others.
- Must be visionary and have strong leadership qualities.
- Must have grit and staying power.
- Must possess the drive to achieve results even when faced with grave obstacles.
- Team player. Must understand the importance of working with a network of people whether staff or volunteers.
- A sense of ownership: must take personal responsibility for the growth and success of every campaign and the team.
- Creativity. Must be able to think outside the box about ways to engage audiences using digital channels.
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- IT Savviness
- Knowledge of social media analytics
- Experience with social media and blogging
- Ability to write both short, punchy posts, and long-form pieces
- Proven ability to see projects end to end
- Action-oriented displayed focus, passion, and initiative.
- Relates well to all kinds of people, builds effective relationships, and communicates effectively
- Organized, creative thinker, and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment
- Openness to change
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Effective multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Productive worker with solid work ethics, strong integrity, and loyalty.
Deadline: 1st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online