TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling and Wells Engineer
Offer ID: 59309BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Procurement
Branch: Exploration and Production
Employment Type: Regular position
Metier: Drilling/Well/Fluids Gen Resp, DrillingWellFluids Engineering, Drilling/Well/FluidsOperations, Drilling/Well/Fluids Support
- The main role of the job holder is to assist the Drilling and Completion onshore team in some tasks such as data aggregation, QAQC and consolidation, basic calculations while acquiring basic knowledge in Drilling and Completion
- Participate under the supervision of a D&W engineer to the following (not limited to):
- Analyse of operation performances/NPT supported by collection of operation data.
- DIP implementation and REX preparation.
- Capture lessons learnt and track NPT & ILT
- Drilling parameters follow up
- Well construction design
- Well maintenance / intervention program
- Well AFE and cost follow-up
Context and Environment
- Onshore Port Harcourt – Nigeria
- High standard of HSE, technology and performances.
- Complex operations in a high time-dependent cost environment.
- High stakes in terms of DRILLEX and of production objectives.
- Activity exposed to the risk of major incidents with extremely severe potential consequences
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate , with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years’ experience in Oil Field Operations
- Organizational skills to manage heavy workload in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team working capability.
- Commitment to developing his/her experience and skills in Drilling and Wells operations/design.
- Compliant with HSE standard requirements
- Good communication skill and Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.