Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure / property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Transporting clients from one estate to the other.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Interact with clients professionally at all times/ represent the company well in interactions with customers and the general public
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- A High School Diploma
- 3 – 5 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.