Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Storekeeper
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Engineering Storekeeper you are responsible to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment, compile records of supply transactions and verify that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the purchase department;
- Stock the materials received from vendors properly to ensure easy access identification, verification, handling, maintenance etc;
- Ensures the correctness in the quality, quantity, specifications, condition of the materials received from vendors;
- Record accurately deliveries and departmental parts in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required;
- Match goods received with delivery notes from suppliers;
- Unload and receive goods from suppliers;
- Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay;
- Distribute goods to Maintenance Department against Stores request;
- Manage weekly requisition of materials required to maintain stock level;
- Enter all materials in and out of stores into the computer on a weekly basis;
- Ensure proper security is adhered to at all times;
- Ensure stores are always kept clean, neat and tidy;
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position;
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 4 – 5 years experience of Engineering Storekeeping experience;
- Preferred candidate should have experience working in a manufacturing or rice processing plant.
Functional Skills and Competency Requirement:
- Experience in Storekeeping of Mechanical/Electrical equipment’s;
- Self-motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach;
- Pro-active and reliable, able to thrive working in a busy environment;
- Pay attention to details;
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word etc;
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly accurately fill the form on the portal and send your CV to the provided email.