Integrated Software Services Limited (ISSL) was founded in 2004 with a vision to help African organizations leverage technologies to achieve their business objectives. Since then, ISSL has helped leading enterprises build world-class digital experiences, and the solutions to manage and optimize them.
Our solutions, which are flexible, and scalable, have helped our client organizations increase revenue, achieve business goals, gain a competitive advantage, and maximize customer satisfaction while significantly reducing the cost of doing business. With unparalleled technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of the African business terrain, we approach our client engagements with unique insights to deliver services and solutions focused on each client’s specific needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a new executive assistant to support our executive team.
- ou will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
- To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- University Degree qualification
- 1 – 4 years of work experience.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with little or no supervision.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.